Working with us
In pursuit of excellence
Abou Ghaly Motors Group is an extremely dynamic and ever changing company seeking to achieve excellence in whatever we do. This reputation is the result of the passion and dedication displayed by those who built the company and are the past, present and future of our company.
We constantly strive to develop our unique talent pool and wealth of skills. Our company is constantly on the lookout for talented individuals who can make a valuable contribution to the success of our products. This is the only way to attain excellence: combining talent with relentless commitment to innovation.
You’ll love being part of the team
You will love being part of the team
Abou ghaly Motors has entered a period of growth and development, welcoming a new chapter in its almost 31-year history.
As a group, we are as good as our people. We hire, engage and retain talented employees who match the ‘people’ capabilities we need. However, equally important is that these talented employees have their own priorities and career aspirations met as individuals. Our culture and ethics are unmatched in the automotive industry, we strive to achieve continuous improvement in career planning and development and always look for new ways to engage our workforce.
Join us as we make the most of these exciting times and discover your true potential through our current vacancies.
- Sales Department
- Sixt Egypt
- London Cab and Limozeenak
- At least 5 yrs. experience in accounting with focus on cost accounting
- Experienced in SAP
- Experience in financial reporting/analysis
- Good knowledge with budgeting
- Hard worker, high analytical skills, work under pressure, high communication skills
- Very good command of English
- Excellent computer skills
- Preference for those with corporate background
Job location: El Obour.
Package: attractive package & other benefits.
Interested candidates to send their CVs to email address email@example.com mentioning job title in the email subject line.
- Innovation and Technonlogy
- Customer Service
Customer Service and Support Agent
• Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
• Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
• Works closely with all company department to resolve customer complaints.
• Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
• Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations
• Bachelor Degree in any Relevant Field.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Very Good Command of English Language.
• (0-2) Years of Experience.
Abou Ghaly Motors Internship Program
Is the anxiety of accomplishing your dream career kicking in? Want to get an opportunity to indulge in an experience that would facilitate your transition into the workspace and teach you skills that is not making coffee? Want to be a part of a corporation with a growth mentality and knows how to position your talents and potential?
Abou Ghaly Motors will help you accomplish all of that with its project-based internship program. Grasp the opportunity to head-start your professional career on a high note. Get to network with executives and communicate your feedback and ideas directly. The program provides a mentorship hands-on experience with emphasis on team building, giving opportunities for capable calibers to join the cooperation.
Abou Ghaly Motors houses different brands and services including the Japanese Subaru, the American Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, and Mopar, the German Sixt, the Austrian KTM, the Malaysian Petronas, the Swiss Motorex, London Cab, Limozeenak, Body and Paint, and Innovation and Technology.
Join our internship program and be a part of our ever-growing corporation.
Subscribe to receive notifications when new opportunities are posted.