Working with us
In pursuit of excellence
Abou Ghaly Motors Group is an extremely dynamic and ever changing company seeking to achieve excellence in whatever we do. This reputation is the result of the passion and dedication displayed by those who built the company and are the past, present and future of our company.
We constantly strive to develop our unique talent pool and wealth of skills. Our company is constantly on the lookout for talented individuals who can make a valuable contribution to the success of our products. This is the only way to attain excellence: combining talent with relentless commitment to innovation.
You’ll love being part of the team
You will love being part of the team
Abou ghaly Motors has entered a period of growth and development, welcoming a new chapter in its almost 31-year history.
As a group, we are as good as our people. We hire, engage and retain talented employees who match the ‘people’ capabilities we need. However, equally important is that these talented employees have their own priorities and career aspirations met as individuals. Our culture and ethics are unmatched in the automotive industry, we strive to achieve continuous improvement in career planning and development and always look for new ways to engage our workforce.
Join us as we make the most of these exciting times and discover your true potential through our current vacancies.
- Human Resources Department
- Sales Department
- Sixt Egypt
- Customer Service
Customer Service and Support Agent
• Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
• Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
• Works closely with all company department to resolve customer complaints.
• Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
• Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations
• Bachelor Degree in any Relevant Field.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Very Good Command of English Language.
• (0-2) Years of Experience.
Abou Ghaly Motors Internship Program
The Abou Ghaly Motors Internship program is a paid summer internship for fresh graduates and undergraduate seniors who are interested in working in the integrated mobility solutions industry. The program is a project-based mentorship opportunity that allows interns to experience the work environment at Abou Ghaly Motors first-hand.
Interns will take part in an array of developmental programming while building connections with professionals in their prospective field. This will include a number of challenges, exclusive speaker series with group executives, and other opportunities to create community.
- Application Deadline: April 14, 2018 at 11:59pm GMT+2.
- Interviews: April 2018 through June 2018.
- Internship: 4-week or 8-week program starting on July 1, 2018
Abou Ghaly Motors houses different brands and services including the Japanese Subaru, the American Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, and Mopar, the Italian Alfa Romeo, the German Sixt, the Austrian KTM, the Malaysian Petronas, the Swiss Motorex, MAGINTS, London Cab, Limozeenak, and body and paint services.
Join our internship program and be a part of our ever-growing corporation.
Subscribe to receive notifications when new opportunities are posted.